Adobe Catalyst has announced will stop hosting existing sites on Business Catalyst on March 26th 2021.
What does that mean?
It means, if your website currently lives on Adobe Catalyst, you need to find a new home for your website to live.
Is that a bad thing?
Not necessarily. It all depends how you look at it. If your website is getting a bit on the drab side and could do with a facelift, it’s the perfect opportunity to get a revamp (we can provide that), so it’s an opportunity to refresh your site to a more modern look. If you’re happy with your website, it’s an opportunity to move towards a more easier to use system (such as Blueberry or wordpress) to help make your life easier. So, this does not have to be bad news.
Where to from here?
Well, this is actually a good opportunity to look for a better system. Perhaps a blessing in disguise.
Practiceplus recommends you consider migrating to WORDPRESS or BlueberryWeb.
(Sooner, rather than later)
Here are the benefits of migrating…
Features of new platform
– Admin dashboard
– Its easy to update pages
– Free SSL secure certificate
– Social media integration
– Integrates with Mailchimp
– Mobile friendly website structure
– Built on CRM to manage users
– Hosted on amazon servers (secure and reliable)
– Automated website backups
Benefits to you
– Escape the adobe cutoff deadline
– Affordable setup fee – saves $1000’s on rebuilding from scratch
– Free SSL secure site
– Built on a modern architecture
– Ongoing 24hr support from PracticePlus
– Hosted on an Amazon Secure server
– All the benefits of above!
Features of platform
– Flexible and adaptable – easy to change the look and style of a website
– CMS – edit pages yourself through the admin system
– Mainstream – 33% of websites are on WordPress
– Self hosted – no one can “shut it down”
– Lots of plugins – easily hook it up to HubSpot, MailChimp and other 3rd party systems
– Mobile friendly
Benefits to you
– Escape adobe cutoff deadline
– Reasonable price to migrate
– Free SSL (Adobe is an annual cost of $109)
– Modern, mainstream architecture
– Ongoing support
So there you have it, if you’re interested in finding out more get in touch!