Accountants! Convert Website Visitors Without Distractions
Do you get the ROI you want from your website? If your website is an integral part of your marketing strategy, or even acting as a home base for your radio, e-newsletter, print, and direct mail campaigns, then you need to make sure it is pulling its' weight by warming up visitors and turning them into leads, without distractions.
Where do your website visitors come from? Are they finding you through search engines or directories? Are you running Google Ads, doing radio advertising, or handing out flyers at events?
For any specific campaign, or any big shiny call-to-action on your site, you should be directing those visitors to a Landing Page to convert them or generate a lead as soon as possible, without distractions. Take a look at this example which is Step 1 in a landing page sequence:
- No distractions, main navigation has been removed
- Clear headline and relevant image
- Short and simple
- The content focuses on the value provided to the site visitor
- There is only one field to make engaging with the form simple
- The design is simple and everything (including where the people are looking) leads you to filling out the form.
Because we're all about making your website easier and cost effective to manage, we built a nice tool for creating landing pages really fast on your site. Send us an email if you want to find out more or try it for yourself.